If you wish to obtain a copy of your high school transcript/student records, you must submit a signed transcript/records request form to Student Services located at the District Office. 
You may also send your request via mail, fax or by e-mail. 

*Please allow 3-5 business days for Students Services to process your request.  

Mail to:

Student Services
124 E Lawrence Street,
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Fax 360-428-6172

Request for Student Records Form(pdf)


Contact Viridiana Contreras at 360-428-6111 or e-mail your inquiries to vcontreras@mvsd320.org