If you’d like support or to talk with someone, Nicole Chang, your school counselor, is available by phone, text, email, and video meetings. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you or someone you know needs support.
Phone: (360) 809-0093
- Family Resources for Grief and Loss
- Recognizing and Treating Depression In Your Child:
- Signs of Suicide Parent’s Guide
Mental Health Counseling
Public Mental Health Services in Skagit County
Suicide and Crisis Intervention
- Suicide Prevention Hotline- call 1-800-273-8255 for free, 24/7, confidential support
- Crisis Text Line- texting support for those in crisis- text HELLO to 741741
- Deaf and hard of hearing can contact the Lifeline via TTY at 1-800-799-4889.
- Learn more on the Lifeline’s website or the Crisis Text Line’s website.
- The Trevor Project, LGBTQ Teen Resource Line: Need help? We are here for you 24/7: 1-866-488-7386 Text Chat
Dating Violence/ Sexual Assault
- Skagit DVSAS Hotline- Sexual Assault, dating violence, can provide victim advocacy or phone counseling (888) 336-9591
- Signs of Dating Abuse