MOUNT VERNON SCHOOL DISTRICT
Capital Projects Office
124 E. Lawrence St., Mount Vernon, WA 98273
January 4, 2018
ADDENDUM NO. 1
The RFQ entitled “Notice of Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Professional Design Services – Old Main Building Historic Modernization and the Tenant Improvements to the Fine Arts Building”, dated December 15, 2017, is hereby amended as follows:
- Old Main Brief History and Scope of Work, Page 2: After the sixth paragraph, add a paragraph that reads “Anticipated construction start – June 2019.”
- Fine Arts Building Brief History and Scope of Work, Page 3: After the fourth paragraph, add a paragraph that reads “Anticipated construction start – February 2019.”
- Statement of Qualifications Submittal Requirements, Page 4: Revise the first paragraph to read “Statement of Qualifications submittals will be accepted until 2:00pm, Monday January 22, 2018. Late submittals will be rejected.”
- Page 5, third and fourth paragraph: Revise to read “Interviews will take place on February 9, 2018 with a recommendation reviewed at the February 21, 2018 Board Meeting. The February 21, 2018 Board Meeting date is a tentative target date and as such may change. The February 21, 2018 Board Meeting is currently planned to be held at Mount Vernon High School. This location is subject to change by District at any time.”
- Instructions to Applicants, Page 5: Revise the text in first sentence that reads “…not to exceed fifteen (15) pages…” to read “…not to exceed fifteen (15) pages double-sided…”
- Instructions to Applicants, Page 6: Delete the line that begins “5. Section I…” in its entirety.
- Instructions to Applicants, Page 7: Delete the section that begins “9. Section V – Other Information…” in its entirety.
- Instructions to Applicants, Page 7: Change the item number that reads “10” to read “9”.
End of Addendum #1